Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Cake For Cyrus

Cyrus is one!  A Sesame Street cake was in order for this little lad, with bright colours and a big #1 with Elmo jumping out of his cake.


I have made a few cakes for this little family who were referred to me five years ago by a friend.  First I did Michelle's bridal shower cake "An Afternoon In Paris":



Then I did Mummy and Daddy's wedding cake covered in hand made sugar fruit including my first ever hand made pomegranate (Tony's absolute favourite fruit):


And finally little more than a year ago we were asked to make the baby shower cake:

As always, it's an absolute pleasure to make a milestone cake for this little family.

Happy First Birthday Cyrus!

After the event we received the following:
"Hi Lynne,
Thanks again for Cyrus' cake- it was fantastic!! He absolutely loved it and so did we!"