Saturday 5 February 2011

Siena's Baptism Dress

This little white cake was fashioned after Siena's Baptism dress.  It was a pretty dress made from angora (top) with silk (skirt) and had pearls down the front and tied with a white silk bow at the neck.  Sort of like this cake in fact.

Oh my gosh Lynne,

You did SUCH an AMAZING job on Siena's baptismal cake :) I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! It was the second most beautiful thing of the day... obviously Siena is first! I am posting pictures with your contact info on facebook, and also sending via e-mail to friends / family! needless to say I will be coming back to you! in May I have my goddaughters communion so i will want the same thing but with her dress! I will let you know the particulars when I have it!

Your cake blew everyone away! waht an artisic ability you have.

Sincerely yours, Sara