Friday 15 April 2011

Testimonial

It's so wonderful when our clients are happy, after all, that is why we do what we do.  We have had the sweetest phone calls after customers have enjoyed afternoon tea, or letters and e-mails from those who have enjoyed our celebration cakes.  Of course we have those who come back day after day for our cupcakes.
Yesterday we had a lady pop in who hadn't been to our shop before and was excited to discover we sell cupcakes fresh daily and that she could come any time and enjoy them.  We were overjoyed to receive this e-mail this morning:

"Dear Lynne:
     I was in your shop today, and I must tell you... Those chocolate and vanilla cupcakes were fantastic!  My fiance especially loved the almond cupcake that you snuck in there.  The buttercream icing was excellent, and the chocolate wasn't overly sweet.  I don't think I'll have to travel to Westdale anymore for cupcakes!
Thank you so much, and you'll definately be seeing me again!
Sincerely,
Melissa"